- CA – Clear Anodized Aluminum
- DB – Dark Bronze Anodized Aluminum
- MB – Matte Black Powder Coat
- WP – White Powder Coat
- AIR – Air Flow
- EA – Electrical Actuator
- FL – Fire Label
- LL – Lead Lined
- LS – Light Spring
- PULL – Pull
- PV – Pivot Doors
- SF – Security Fasteners
- SL – Sliding Doors
- Can be made any size from 12″ to 144″
- Designed to drop like a scissor (hinge side first then self-leveling to compensate for uneven floors)
- 5 million cycles tested
MATERIALS / SPECIFICATIONS
- Solid Rubber Extrusion is Black
- Clear Anodized Aluminum
- Screws are standard (#8 x 1-1⁄2″ SMS self-drilling screws) supplied
- Brass Hex Nut
- Adjusting the brass nut changes pressure on concealed internal spring to satisfy field conditions.
- Self-leveling door seal up to maximum 1″ drop.
- Replacement neoprene – Part #4053N or optional Part #4441N
- Unit supplied with 1 pair of end caps – Part #4153EC-CA or #4153EC-MB
SYMBOLS & STANDARDS
- Fire-Rated – This product is fire-rated.
- Please contact us for more information.
HOW TO ORDER
Our mission is to provide a seamless experience for our customers. We accept orders via several different methods to facilitate your order.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your information and the following:
- Part Number
Local Line: (718)292-9333
Have a general inquiry? Email email@example.com
Need a specific document? Check out our Download Center
THE LEGACY STANDARD
Legacy Manufacturing is a young, resourceful company solidly rooted in almost 100 years of experience, innovation and advanced technology dedicated to providing superior sealing systems for architectural openings. Our engineered parts and systems offer proven solutions to the wide range of security and life safety challenges the building team faces to ensure reliable performance in those openings. And we offer an unequaled range of product features and options for maximum specification flexibility.
On-site manufacturing and proprietary processes enable us to provide the best-in-industry turnaround on parts orders. Hands-on manufacturing control also allows us to ensure consistent, unsurpassed quality in our products. We produce all rubber for our products at our plant in Ohio, making Legacy the only U.S. source in our industry for the high-quality rubber extrusions so critical to door sealing performance.
Custom orders are our special strength. We are uniquely equipped to respond promptly to specific architect or owner requirements and provide documented design solutions for your approval. Our turnaround on customized Legacy solutions is setting new standards for the industry— depending on those requirements, specification to shipment can take as little as two days.
Our capabilities and commitment also provide unique value to our OEM partners. Legacy engineers can assist you in developing proprietary OEM programs for integrated product design and independent laboratory testing. In addition to configuring sealing systems, including intumescent and high-performance acoustical applications, we are able to manufacture rubber formulations to customer specifications, or developed collaboratively.